Fake Metal Feelings Fake Metal Feelings

not bad but...

your artwork needs work, i mean the girl had a mustache like for 2 or 3 scenes dude and also work on making the backgrounds FULLY colored
that was really gay man
but good job anyway
oh ya and all of the annoying metal sounds whenever the robot moved were annoying too but you still got talent
giving you a 4 for trying and fluid animation....thats it

AloneInTheDark responds:

well i chose this style on purpose. instead of drawing shadows in the backgrounds, i chose to show the lighted area's. im glad u rather liked it anyway. Thanks!

Don't Step On A Crack Don't Step On A Crack

i agree with mike1111

this was preety funny, it took too long for the mother's back to break tho
and.....front page? im rating you a three for this cuz it was ok but i laughed so i guess its preety good
but still not front page stuff

Bomb-omb Bomb-omb

very good

the bomb ombs look great and they have really nice facial expressions
i like the way the bomb omb was like afraid of blowing up cuz thats like us afraid of dying...cuz they die....so....ya....anyway good graphics animation fluid and funny at the end with the bomb omb going hey hey! look at me! look what i can do... lol (love the eyes ^^)
keep it up

All Hallow's Eve All Hallow's Eve

NICE

dude this was really really nice i acctualy got scared when you saw the zombies break into your house man...im scared to go 2 sleep! haha
i love playing it...and its exactly what id do if there was a huge hord of zombie in my city and i lived in a mansion all alone with a sniper and a shotgun... :) graet job

Yoshi's Minigames Yoshi's Minigames

not bad...but kinda boring

this was a preety good game...good graphics
good sprites (edited sprites) but i hated the music
the gameplay was bad
the games needed a little more something
and it didnt entertain me or keep me playing for long
rethink it over dude
but still good job

Resident Evil Escape p1 Resident Evil Escape p1

wow gj

i could acctualy feel my heart beating faster when the dude got up and started walking...good job man

ScottishAdam responds:

waw thats the kind of review i like.Its a great feeling when players say they are/ genuinly effected when playing my game.thanks